Monday, February 20, 2012

My Little Sister's Birth

Well the way that I found out that I was going to be a big brother to a 3rd child is I woke up at 3:07 this morning to my grandma beside my bed saying Lori's having a baby she's in labor. Well I have wanted my dad to have another child for a long time because my other little sister and little brother are my mom and step dads children and me and Katlyn are my dad and my moms kids. So my dad now has 3 children Katlyn, Alexis, and Me. Alexis was born at 6:41 this morning from a see section because my step mom was not dilating. There is two funny things about this birth, Alexis was born a day before Katlyn's birthday and my step mom didn't even know she was prego, she just thought that she was gaining weight because she had been driving a semi since her and my dad got married last October.

No comments:

Post a Comment