Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finally Got It!

Well last night at about 9:30 my sister, my grandma, and me arrived at walmart after me and katlyn had worship practice. My grandma was very tired and wanted to go home so we went to walmart and got me a few pairs of jeans and me and katie laptops. Then we went home and then katie and me plugged up our laptops and went to bed and this mornign we setup the windows and we really like them. But katie isnt to happy because her laptop battery is on lasting about 3 hrs and her box said it would last up to 5 hrs. I am really happy because my laptop has been living up to its promise and going above and beyond by doing 7 1/2 hrs when the box says up to 7 hrs. So me and katie are happy with our new laptops and how they are working for us, so I am going to go ahead and end this blog post by just saying chow and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment