Friday, February 3, 2012

Behind on school :(

Well, I didn't get to start my lunch/recess break until 1:45 today because I had to do a little bit of extra math and then I had a spelling and vocabullary test. So I have 12 minutes until I have to get back to school and do grammar, reading, and history. I personally hate the grammer book that I am in because it barely gives and explanation for what I am suppose to be doing, so I have to read the intructions like 10 times to be able to comprehend the 2 sentences of instructions on the 2 pages of work I am suppose to be doing. Reading I love, the reading book I am in is called "Of People" it is made by "A Beka", I do have moments when I am reading a story in it and I don't like the story but I like most of the stories and they are all family friendly. So the "Of People" book I would give 4 1/2 stars if I had to rate it but if I had to rate the Grammar book it would be 1/2 a star, don't get me wrong the grammar book has its up and downs, but it has mostly downs. The "A Beka World History" book is nice it has about 3-7 check-ups each chapter, and a review at the end so that parents don't have to make a study guide and then a quiz from the quiz/test booklet. I guess since the "A Beka World History" book has all that quallity in it I would give it 4 stars.

Until next time,
Jesus Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment