Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I never knew it would take so long

Well in January I gave my sister my iPod Touch and since then I haven't had an MP3 Player since. So the other day me and my bands lead singer struck a deal. I have a really nice phone I don't use and she has a 2nd Generation iPod Touch. So I sent her a text and said "do you remember that phone that you offered to buy?" And she said, "Yes I do, Why?" so I said "would you like to trade it for your iPod?" and she said, "Yes." So tonight when I get to reality which is the youth center we go to, we are trading devices. The only problemo is she doesn't have any cases for it. So if anyone has a case that they could sell me for it then I would appreciate it.

-Thanks for reading

Music ubsessed,
Jesus Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment