Thursday, February 2, 2012

Co-oP Day!

I know that I am not suppose to capitalize the P on the end of Co-oP but I think it looks cool so I am just going to do it like that. Getting to the point of this blog post. Today I had Co-oP and I had fun, this week for our worldview class called "Light Bearers" we have a media fast where we have to fast from tv, movies, music/radio, and computers/internet. I think that this media fast will show to me how much I use my computer and other electronics, the reason I think that is because I haven't even started the 72 hr. fast and I am dreding it because I have alot of things that I use my computer for including blog post. I won't be able to use my phone because it recieves my updates from twitter, so I just wan't to get the 72 hr. fast out of the way and write the one page essay. Yep, I have to write a 1 page essay using 7 question's about how my fast went and then, I have to grade my paper. I know that some people would love to grade their paper using yourself as an answer key instead of using a answer key that was made by someone else. Me I would rather us a answer key that someone else made because I don't want to grade my paper and give myself more points that I deserve, but I don't want to not put points on that I was suppose to put on and get a bad grade. I think that is the point though is to learn to tell the truth and grade people fairly including myself. Thank you for reading this post!

Blogging and Living for Jesus,
Jesus Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment