Thursday, April 7, 2011

Okay day

Well as I have told you before on Thursdays I have a thing called co~op and here lately I have really started to like it and I am making more friends and today it was really fun in P.E. because I hate basketball and we were playing knock-out and so I would get in front of someone who would get me out on there first try and I kind of tried to stay in the game but after a couple of times of doing it I stopped and I got in front of one of the best basketball players in the co-op and his name is Daniel and that's when I realized that its not really that fun to get out every chance you get and so I stayed there and didn't get out until there was only about 10 kids and we had about 25 kids and the whole time I was in front of Daniel and when I got out it was because I shoot my ball to low and so it went into the grass and I had to go it and while I was doing that Daniel was busy getting me out but after I realized that it wasn't really fun to try to get out I would preserve and I would stay in it for a while and I made up my mind that I wouldn't give up and so there was at least 2 or 3 times that I made it into the final 8-15 and there was a few times that I got out in the beginning and there was a boy there that is in the same classes as me but he is about 2 years younger and he would always get out on the first or second shoot and so every time he would get out I would encourage him to try as hard as he could and he would get better and better at it every time that he plays and that I use to get out really soon into the game and that I felt like crying when I would get out too.

3 comments:

  1. Thats really good Kristian!!! Don't give up!!! You did great!!! next time get behind Daniel and get him out!!! haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah nice advise I will try!!

    ~Kristian~

    ReplyDelete