Monday, April 11, 2011

Freaky Saturday

Well most people know of the movie Freaky Friday but Saturday was a little freaky for me because one of my friends gave me a cell phone a couple months ago and I got it connected a couple weeks ago and yesterday started mowing season for me and some of you know that I am running my own little lawn care and I was using our riding mower and I had my phone in my back pocket and I didn't think to take it out of my back pocket before I got on the riding mower and I ended up sitting on it for 1 or 1 1/2 hours and so we were on our way to Murphysboro and I got my phone out to see what the time was and I pressed the unlock Key on my phone and it started flashing press unlock key and space bar to unlock because those are the keys that are used to unlock my phone and it is only supose to say that when you press the keys out of order or when you don't press the right key and the reson it was doing that is because I had sat on it for an hour and when I would press the left top key it would do as if I had pressed the top right key and so I was like I havn't even had this phone a month and my old phone lasted to years but even though I have only had it for a couple weeks it has been pre-owned

No comments:

Post a Comment