Sunday, March 27, 2011

mobile post

i just got done watching megamind and it was pretty good but stupid at the same time and we are watching toy story 3 again because lisa came to our house and my grandma did not see very much of it earlyer and so we are watching it again and i have been checking my email like every hour and this is my 3rd post for the day and i like the mobile web format better than the windows web but i dont like the little abc keyboards but sometimes they come in handy because when you need to do something you can use one hand to do what you need to do and the other hand to text call or surf the web and i have been bloging and emailing today every once in a while and earlier me katlyn and taylor watched old dogs while my grandma and lisa went out to eat and them my grandma got home and we went to caseys and we rented toy story 3 and megamind well i gotta go now because lisa wants to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment