Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Day

Well this morning I was playing a game on my iPod and I put it down and locked the screen and then about 5 minutes later I looked at it to see what time it was and I hit the lock key but it didn't light up and so I thought that it was just off so I pressed the power button and it didn't come on and my sister said that I should plug it up and so I did and it did'nt come on so I left it plugged up all day and it still didn't come on and so my grandma called apple computers inc. and they told us how to get it to come on and so it is working now. Today has been really good because my laptop crashed allmost 2 months ago and so we ended up taking it to tech spot and they fixed it and use to it got really hot and so we thought that it was messed up and the guy at tech spot took of the keyboard and there was dust all in there and he cleaned it all out and now it doesn't get hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment