Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jordan Lewis, R.I.P....

Yesterday I was saddened when I heard that a young man, Jordan Lewis, who happens to be just a little older than me, took his life because he felt that no one cared about him. He felt he was worthless. He felt like no one loved him. He thought that the answer was to end his life.

I can feel his pain and the depression that he felt and why he felt the way he did because, sometimes I feel the same way.

Why? Because when I was young I was also bullied but unlike him, I found a rock... a rock to stand on... a rock to support me, that rock is my Lord, Jesus Christ.

I am making this post to offer encouragement to anyone who is bullied, neglected, or abused. Killing yourself is never the answer because of two reasons.

1. Its a selfish act, the main reason people commit suicide is because they feel that no one cares about them. They overthink and then think of how much they are not cared for

2. It can very easily cause a chain reaction, people may think that they're the reason you killed yourself and become depressed and kill themselves and some people may not be able to overcome the greif because even if you didn't notice home much they care they did.

I am here to talk to those who need someone to talk to... people who need help working through depression and sucicidal thoughts.

I am not the only one here to help, God is always watching you with a close eye. He ALWAYS is listening.

R.I.P., Jordan Lewis


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: