Friday, February 1, 2013

iPad Mini VS. iPhone

Well, I am trying to decide what I should save my money for. I like the idea of getting an iPad mini because of an iPad which is a nice device to replace my computer when I need my computer away from the house and it is nice for note taking during church and other random things like that. Then, there is the iPhone 4. The iPhone I can do almost everything that the iPad can do, plus I can text and call with it, but it comes with a $35 monthly service card which I have to buy every 30 days of course. They come close with the prices for the device it self, the iPad mini 16GB is $329.99 and the iPhone 8GB is $349.99 with VirginMobileUSA.com (iPhone only). I'm having a hard time deciding between the two so, which one would you chose. iPad mini or iPhone?

Curious about technology,
Jesus Freak

1 comment:

  1. I saw the name of your blog so I had to stop over & see it! I love when kids share their love for Christ!

    Oh & I gotta say...I love my iphone...so my vote is phone :)

    Libbie
    http://www.blogsbykids.net/

    ReplyDelete