Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sister Free!

Well, by the title of this post you know what it is going to be about, me being sister free. Well, as most of you know I am in texas until friday, but what you don't know is that my sister is staying. She isn't staying forever though, she is staying until May 12th and then my Uncle Donald is going to take her to the airport to be flown to St. Louis, MO and then from STL to Cape Air in Marion, IL. So for a week I will be sister free, I will miss her, but at the same time I won't. The reason I say that is because we argue a lot and at the same time we are very close. It's like how close friends are. They fight occasionally and they are very close at the same time. So a week I will not be able to argue with my sister unless it is through me texting with her. So I am happy and sad at the same time, if you know what I mean.

Until next time,
Jesus Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment