Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bikes

I am a lie that likes his bike. I use to basically not even side my bike hardly but a friend of mind started riding her bike and i rode her bike and i started riding mind again because riding bikes is fun. Right now I an watching the biggest loser on channel 6 and after biggest loser there is a show called the voice that me my grandma god my sister have recently started watching it is about 4 song artist that choose 8 people each for their teams and each week they have 2 of the people battle and them the artist that chose them decides who wins the battle sound and both of the people ring the same song as a duet and the other coaches (artists) can give them advice but cannot make the decision of who notes on that is up to the coach of the pair that ring

1 comment: